Managed Security Services
We provide managed services for your existing security solutions. Managed Services include management of Security technology like Firewall, IDS/IPS, proxy solutions, web content filtering, endpoint security – antivirus, anti-malware, endpoint encryption.
“We strive relentlessly to constantly improve ourselves, our teams and our services to become the best.”
We provide services in
- 24X7 security monitoring which protects systems and data
- L1, L2, L3 activities of security product like antivirus, firewall, proxy, web content filtering, endpoint encryption
- Daily, weekly, monthly tasks, security product related incidences reporting and resolution, compliance reporting.
- Compliance support – meet standard (ITSM, ISMS, SOC) requirement for perimeter security, endpoint security, content filtering etc.
- Access control management for the organization.
- Real-time threat monitoring and response
- Server Hardening
- Network Hardening
We have multiple experts with years of experience who provide strategic advice to organizations for streamlining processes and policies. Security process definition and implementation of security incident reporting, change management, problem management, and outbreak handling process.
- On-demand security and compliance reporting
- Auditable and accurate change management, incident and problem management.
- Identify the vulnerabilities in network, systems and enterprise applications (information assets)
- Tracking the remediation plan.
- An efficient team of an expert for the elimination of false positive.
- Security hardening of devices as per the security best practices.
Advanced Endpoint Detection (APT Solution) and advanced malware detection and protection –
- Detecting Targeted attacks
- Reducing the detection time
- Providing remediation guidelines
- Minimizing the disruption to the business.
- 24X7 security monitoring
- Fully managed security monitoring services.
Security Incident Management Remote/Onsite –
- Fast reporting and remediation to the security incidences which minimize the duration of impact.
- Availability of Consultants during the critical situations.
Security monitoring services which include L1, L2 and L3 monitoring activities of security product like IPS, APT solution, SIEM – detection of security attacks, analyzing of traffic, elimination of false positive alerts, reporting of incidence.
- Daily, weekly and monthly triage reporting.
- Provide 24X7 security monitoring which protects systems and data
- Satisfy regulatory requirements
- Improve the response time for security threats.